Orbitalum GF 790143002 GF6 - 1/2" - 6" Pipe Cutting & Bevelling Machine 115v
The basic requirement for the productive and high-quality welding of pipes with automated welding technology is a precise, right-angled and burr free cut as well as a perfectly bevelled pipe end.
The GF series cuts and bevels high-alloy steel (stainless steel), low- and unalloyed steel, plastics, casting materials and non-ferrous metals easily and in just seconds, using the "Planetary Cutting" method.
Powerful pipe clamping without any deformation.
• Stainless steel clamping attachments for protection against contact corrosion included
• Reduced operator impact by optional feed module AVM or MVM for an automated or manual cutting process
• Locking mechanism prevents unauthorised usage and theft
• An ergonomically-designed motor handle for a safe and comfortable operating position, which also enables easy cutting of elbows
• Integrated line laser to determine the cut off point
• 2 position clamping jaws to reduce chatter and enable smaller lengths of pipe to be machined
• Multifunctional tool for all adjustments on the machine
• Optimized speed range (40-215 rpm), ideal for cutting high-performance materials (Hastelloy®, P91, etc.)