Orbitalum GF 790045096 RA8 - 4-1/2" - 8" Pipe Cutting & Bevelling Machine 115v
Cutting and bevelling high-alloy steel (stainless steel), low- and unalloyed steel, plastics, casting materials and non-ferrous metals in just seconds, using the "Planetary Cutting" method.
*DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT IS APPROXIMATELY 14 DAYS
Enhanced safety due to stationary tube – rotating tool. The tested process of planetary cutting is another important feature, which characterises all ORBITALUM pipe cutting machines. The saw blade rises into the cutting area and is driven orbitally around the tube. The advantage is that a small saw blade can cut a large tube diameter, without heating the tube.
An innovative clamping principle which clamps the tube at several points: Thanks to the deformation-free clamping system, pipes with a wall-thickness of 2 up to 10 mm (0.079" - 0.394") can be prepared easily an quickly. It is possible to cut all high-alloyed, un- and low-alloyed steels, black and galvanized steel pipes, general structural steels, annealed cast iron pipes (GGG), aluminium, brass, copper and plastics.
• Optimal tool contact
• Optimized speed range (40-215 rpm), ideal for cutting high-performance materials (Hastelloy ®, P91, etc.)
• An ergonomically-designed motor handle for a safe and comfortable operating position
• Cutting in seconds
• Simultaneous or separate cutting and bevelling
• Increased productivity
• Increased service life of tools
• More corrosion protection through clamping jaw attachments (included)
• All RA‘s are fitted with the swivel cable with a quick-disconnect coupler