Orbitalum GF 790146002 GFX 6.6 - 2" - 6" Pipe Cutting & Bevelling Machine 115v
Innovative saws from Orbitalum Tools for cutting and bevelling pipes and for cutting out pipe bends (also from thin-walled stainless steel) in seconds. The optimal preparation for the automated welding process! The GFX is an easy-to-operate, powerful, low weight and compact pipe saw.
The GFX series is extremely low-maintenance and service-friendly and offers a large range of applications. Materials which can be processed are unalloyed, low-alloy and high-alloy steels, stainless steels, non-ferrous metals, aluminium alloys, titanium alloys, composite materials and plastics.
• Right-angled, burr-free and cold machining process
• Deformation-free clamping, even with thin-walled tubes
• Good handling due to low weight
• Chamfering of tube ends parallel or separately to the cutting process
• Increased productivity
• Low maintenance and easy to service
• Environmentally friendly and long service life
• Additional saw blade holder for cutting out pipe bends
• Ideal for press fitting applications
The cutting point on the pipe can be conveniently marked by line laser.
A second saw blade clamping point enables the cutting of pipe bends.
The powerful motor is equipped with overload protection and ergonomic handles and is available in 230 V, 50/60 Hz or 120 V, 50/60 Hz voltage versions.
The cable plug connection with quick-release coupling allows easy and convenient replacement of the flexible rotating cable.